The latest innovative addition to the class-leading range of Tech Boots for motocross and off-road, the Tech 3 incorporates track-proven performances technologies into an anatomically profiled performer that features protection and comfort for all your Enduro needs also. With a durable yet lightweight main shell, plus a range of protection features, inside and out.
- Upper construction is made from lightweight microfiber material for flexibility, durability and abrasion resistance
- Light microfiber front and rear bellow inserts offer improved comfort and flexibility in key area.
- Toe box is constructed from synthetic material for abrasion performance
- Contoured TPU calf protector plate, TPU higher medial protector, TPU outer lateral ankle and TPU heel counter offer support and resistance to impacts
- Rear TPR gaiter patch applied on top of the TPU calf protector gives protection and comfort on rear flex
- Injected TPU shin plate connected with the TPU medial protector panel; hook and loop grip upper closure, plus TPR flap for broad ranging calf fit adjustment and support
- Innovative one-piece TPU injected dual compound foot shell, reinforced by a metal shank inside a co-injected toe reinforcement
- The TPU higher medial protector is designed with technical texture for improved grip
- Bio-mechanical medial blade system allows front rear flex giving support and protection to the ankle
- The ergonomic TPU triple buckle straps allow smooth frontal flex from the medial protector to the lateral side without compromising range of movement
- This closure includes a micro-adjustable ratchet with memory and a quick release/ locking system with self-aligning design for easy, precise closure
- Replaceable buckles and soles
- Soft foam surrounds the ankles and collar offering comfort and shock absorbing performance.
- Entire textile interior lining for improved levels of comfort and moisture-management.
- Replaceable EVA footbed with textile lining on top provides arch support and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive high grip rubber compound outsole provides grip and traction on various surfaces and is profiled to provide control and feel on the bike’s footpegs.
- Extended PU synthetic gaiter helps seal out excessive water and dirt entry
- Tech 3 boot is CE certified to EN 13634:2010.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.