- Technical, elastane stretch mesh main construction is highly breathable and retains shape
- Strategically positioned Cordura panels for durability and abrasion resistance
- All components engineered for a reduced material construction garment that is extremely lightweight, slim and highly ventilated
- Highly versatile, modular and customizable fit for different forms of off-road riding is afforded by: Removable comfort padding; V-strap kidney belt; Lace sleeve closures; Removable sleeves; Full compatibility with BNS protection
- CE certified (EN 1621-3:2013/Level 2) chest, (EN 1621-2:2014/Level 2) back, (EN 1621-1:2012/Level 1) shoulder and elbow/forearm protector panels featuring innovative 3D â€˜gridâ€™ pattern and constructed from a hybrid polymer and EVA foam compound for weight-
- Dual protector cup for excellent flexibility and range of movement on shoulders
- Protector cups are asymmetric to offer extended protection surfaces, which are contoured to ensure a close fit to keep the protection located and reduce rotation
- Detachable back protector can be removed to further enhance ventilation capabilities or adapted to accommodate BNS
- Protector panel shells are constructed from polymer performance blend for optimized flexibility and excellent weight saving properties
- Shells are vented and channeled to improve airflow and prevent heat build-up
- Innovative Cross Lacing System (CLS) for securing sleeves features elastic cord and breathable microfibers to give lightweight and highly customizable fit. CLS significantly reduces risk of arm pump
- New design, silicone pull tabs on shoulders for convenient and secure fitment of Alpinestars BNS
- Newly designed elastic kidney with TPR belt system for improved ergonomics and a customized, secure fit
- Removable (EVA) comfort padding on shoulders, chest and kidney area
- Silicone printed logos throughout to help keep jersey in place
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.